Thursday, February 3, 2011

Upcoming Holidays!

Hello!
I have been working away on getting some things stitched out. Between work and school, it may take some time! These are the Valentine's Day and St. Patty's Day designs I have! Valentine's day is a hard holiday to find boy appliques for, but if you are interested in something for a boy, email me at lindsey0914@gmail.com and I will see what I can do.  Easter stuff coming SOON! :)

All appliques can be completely customized to your liking! Choose any colors, fabrics, or add a monogram! I have TONS of fabric to choose from in LOTS of colors and prints. 5 baskets full as you can see (picture below)! I am bound to have the colors you want-plus I add to my collection almost weekly! ;)





Heart Patch Applique-shown with optional monogram.
Price: $10 with no monogram
          $12 with monogram/initial/name



Cupid Heart
Price: $10 without monogram
          $12 with monogram/initial/name



3 Hearts Applique
Price: $12 without monogram
           $14 with monogram/initial/name


Heart Cupcake
Price: $12 with no monogram
$14 with monogram/name/initial





Lucky Applique
Price: $10 with no monogram
$12 with monogram/initial/name



Enjoy!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment