Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Easter

Easter is right around the corner and I finally got all of my Easter designs stitched out! I don't have a ton; however, if you wanted something specific, let me know! There are LOTS of applique design websites, so the possiblilties are endless! If you want to place an order, email me at lindsey0914@gmail.com.

All Easter designs are 10% off if ordered before Sunday, February 20th!

All designs can be for boys or girls. These are just samples! The fabrics/colors can be changed!

                               Bunny Trio: $12 + $2 for mongram




Spring Rose:$10 + $2 for monogram




Whimsical Egg Applique: $10 +$2 if you want a monogram.






Egg Applique: $12 +$2 if you want a monogram






Simple Bunny Applique w/optional bow: $10 + $2 if you want a monogram.





Peace Bunny Applique: $12 + $2 if you want a monogram






Easter Jeep Applique: $12 + $2 if you want a monogram






Cross Applique: I have "He has risen!" on the sample just to give ideas. The monogram is optional!






Sample for sale!!
This is a sample that I am selling.  After I test a design on a shirt, I will offer them to you guys!
Hanes white t-shirt XS (2-4) short sleeves
$12 + $2 if you want a monogram!
I only have ONE. Email me if you want it! lindsey0914@gmail.com



No comments:

Post a Comment