Wednesday, February 2, 2011

Burp Cloths!


What new mommy doesn't use these ALL the time??  I personally am not a mom, but I have been told that with a new baby, these are a must! These can be appliqued or monogrammed, like the ones above.  They make wonderful gifts and are only $10-$15! This particular item does include the burp cloth in the price!
Email me if you at lindsey0914@gmail.com if you are interested!!

PS-Working on getting all of my designs stiched out, but it may take a while! ;)


More Pictures!


$13.50-Burp Cloth IS included in this price.



Burp and Bib set- $20 (includes the bib and burp cloth in the price!) Makes a WONDERFUL gift!

1 comment:

  1. These were a big hit by the way! I can't wait to have you do some for Mason. And I am getting a new camera so I'll test it out on some of the shirts you gave Logan for Christmas so you can have some more pics. :)

    Jaime

    ReplyDelete