Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Details. Details. Details...

Hello again!

I am sure I will get questions about these specific things, so I am trying to stay ahead of the game!
If you have ANY questions please email me at lindsey0914@gmail.com.  If you have a cute idea or want a certain thing, I am sure I can find it somewhere!

Pricing: I try to keep my prices reasonable because I know how expensive it can get! It would kill me to have to spend what some boutique-type stores charge for monogramming/appliques.  Hopefully my price list will be a little less dangerous! ;)

Monogramming Prices:

One letter: $3-$5 depending on the size you want the initial to be.  I charge about $1 an inch; therefore, a 3 inch letter would cost $3.

Name: $5-$6 depending on the size.  I hardly ever charge $6, but there are some cases!

3 letter monogram: $6-$8 depending on the size. An $8 monogram will be pretty large!

I have TONS of fonts to choose from! Most of the fonts on Microft Word are in my program (ArtDesign).  Keep in mind that I said most. There are some "word" fonts that I do not have.  I can also order fonts from the internet.  If you have found one that you love, contact me and I will see what I can do!

Applique Pricing:

Applique (you provide the item being appliqued) : $10-$12
Applique with Monogram (you provide the item being appliqued) : $12-$14

What do I mean when I say, "you provide the item...?"
I do not supply the shirt or any other item you want an applique on.  I have found that it works best for the customer to provide the item-that way it is EXACTLY what he/she wants!  I will make sure to do a post on great places to find blanks to be monogrammed/appliqued!

How do I place an order??

I am so glad you asked! To place an order, you just simply email me at: lindsey0914@gmail.com

I usually answer emails pretty quickly. My email  comes directly to my phone, so I always have it handy! I will email you back to discuss your order and give you the exact prices!

Hope this is helpful! Blessings!
Lindsey

No comments:

Post a Comment